Candy Sushi - Rice Krispy Treats with gummy worms in the middle wrapped in Fruit by the Foot
Cosmo, you sexist piece of shit.
Oh boo. There’s Wanda, his wife, grinning evilly in the background as he’s saying it.
Besides, context is important. Remember what this episode was? "Queen for a Day." The one with Trixie Tang’s birthday?
The entire point of Wanda hitting Timmy with this wish was to teach a moral to him. Timmy was hitting a mental roadblock trying to come up with a birthday present for Trixie, not having a clue what “a girl” would want for her birthday. Cue the wish forcing him into a female body and… Still pretty much liking the exact same stuff. And as he later found out, Trixie liked the same things he did, even if gender norms didn’t fit for it all.
In the end, Timmy ends up giving Trixie the present she wanted in a comic book store, but fakes getting upset over it when he gives it to her because her friends thought it was only for boys. But, she WAS grateful.
And this moment? This right here? Our male protagonist, Timmy, is now getting playfully mocked by Cosmo for suddenly being a girl. That’s going to teach boys, through the eyes of Timmy, how stupid it is to be demeaning to females for being female.
This episode was basically a giant slap in the face to the idea of gender norms. And you’re still calling Cosmo sexist for reinforcing the moral, which is how stupid even casual sexism is?
Childhood is firmly not ruined, thank you.
You cannot buy electronics with food stamps. You cannot buy cigarettes with food stamps. You cannot buy pet food with food stamps. You cannot withdraw money with an EBT card (food stamps).
Do you know what else you can’t buy with food stamps? Shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, tinfoil, plastic sandwich bags, toothpaste, cleaning products, tampons, pads, over the counter medications (such as Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.), and anything else you can think of that you cannot physically ingest for nutritional purposes.
Do you know what you can buy with food stamps? Food.
Do you know what it’s like to scrounge for change to buy non-edible necessities, use a credit card and EBT card (food stamps) during the same transaction, and then have the person in line behind you judge you for buying the ingredients to make a birthday cake?
People who disseminate false information about food stamps have never had to use food stamps.
One of the most accurate depictions of a panic attack that I’ve ever seen.
Thank you. Just thank you. Far too many people don’t seem to grasp the concept of what a panic attack actually is. Getting upset is not a panic attack. This is.
this is actually really accurate, especially the feelings of not really being there. i cannot concentrate when i’m having an anxiety attack, i can only concentrate on the anxiety itself. I had an panic attack yesterday and i can’t remember anything of what anybody was actually saying to me during that time, its like being in a tunnel and everyone else is shouting at you from the other end.
YOOOOOOOO guys! 10 of my Night Vale teas are now available individually OR in a really awesome Sampler Pack with all of them(scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page)! Gentle reminder that Common Place books has said that as long as the teas don’t say “Night Vale” or use the Night Vale logo, everything is A-OK! Please refer to my FAQ if you have any other questions about this! More blends are in the works because I have a problem and I just can’t stop. (Also please know about the Apache Tracker before sending me a million messages about Culture Appropriation /smooch)
- Hooded Figures: Please do not look at or acknowledge this tea. [earl grey moonlight, vanilla,sesame,ocoa nibs]
- Management: Dark, dusky, a complete unknown entity reminiscent of terrible, ancient gods. Best left alone to steep.[pu erh dante, gunpowder, assam melody, aniseed]
- Steve Carlsberg: What a bitter jerk. [grapefruit oolong, vanilla green,sour apple, rose hips and ginger]
- Perfect Carlos: A perfectly sweet, normal tea. It tastes like cookies. Fresh baked, perfect, golden chocolate chip cookies. The kind with the crispy edges and gooey, melty centers. Especially with milk added. And then you get the most beautiful, warm, caramel colored tea. It’s just amazing. Really. So perfect. [chocolate chip, vanilla, almond, chocolate chips and cinnamon]
- Cecil Baldwin: Bright, curious, and smooooth, and just this side of quirky, maybe even a little embarrassing sometimes. Regardless, you’ll find yourself coming back for more.[white monkey, vanilla green,green chai, sprinkles, ginger and marigold flowers]
- Glow Cloud: All Hail this ominously bright, fruity blend, laced with just a tinge of the special kind of petrichor that only comes after a rain of small, dead animals. [mandarin green, white peach, pu erh dante, cranberry, orange peels and hibiscus]
- The Apache Tracker: Just. Completely nutty and offensive. Seriously, what a jerk. [mocha nut mate, almond, hazelnut, cornflowers]
- Feral Dogs: Not actually tea. Just some plastic bags caught in the breeze. [mambo, gunpowder, cinnamon, safflower]
- The Sheriff’s Secret Police: We are told the Sheriff’s Secret Police drink this special blend to keep them alert while they listen for your whispers as they stand over your bed while you sleep. [irish breakfast, toasted mate,gunpowder, cloves and cardamom]
- The Weather: [muffled rap music playing in the distance] [thai chai, summer rose, kukicha, marigold flowers, lemon balm and sprinkles]
YOU GUYS ALL OF THE FANDOM SAMPLERS ARE 40% OFF RIGHT NOW, SO CHEEEEAAAAP. If you can, please consider buying one of mine, it would help me out tremendously! (x)